Bojena Residential Complex offers year-round apartments from 37 up to 85 sq.m. The 5-storeyed complex provides studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments.
- The apartments are offered fully completed;
- All the apartments face the Pirin Mountains;
- A thick pine tree forest surrounds the Complex courtyard;
- The apartments have at least 1 terrace facing south;
- The apartments are offered with an annual Maintenance & Security agreement;
- The apartments are offered with Property Management and Rental programs, which provide a guaranteed annual return;
- The furnishing and equipment are offered apart in standard & luxury options in accordance with the adopted management and rental program.
Complex Facilities: Ski wardrobe; Fitness; Sauna; Laundry room; Jacuzzi; Small open-air swimming pool; Lobby & Reception; Courtyard with children section and barbecue.
- Ski & Snowboard – lifts and tracks;
- Mineral Water Springs;
- Magnificent mountains & tourist routs;
- Folk-style pubs with live music;
- Delicious cuisine and unique red wine;
- Hospitable people & Eco environment;
- Variety of Sports & Leisure activities;
- Hospital, Emergency & Trauma Centre.
The village of Dobrinishte is situated in the Southern part of Bulgaria, close to the border with Greece. It is located only 6 kilometres away from the biggest ski-centre in the Balkan Peninsula – the town of Bansko. It spreads at the foot of the Pirin mountains in an altitude of 850m, near the cross-point of the three magnificent mountains – Pirin, Rila and the Rhodopes.
The name of the village is derived from the words ”dobri neshta”, meaning ”good things” and it’s indicative of the qualities and the energy of this lovely place.
The village of Dobrinishte is a hospitable and a quiet place for living. Its unique location matches the intimacy of a cosy countryside together with the gloss of the modern Bansko ski-resort.
Since ancient times Dobrinishte is a well-known balneological resort boasting 17 mineral water springs. The temperature of the mineral water varies from 30 to 43 degrees Celsius.
The mineral water possesses healing virtues favourable for disorders such as pelvis-urological, gastric-intestinal, bilious-liver and disorders affecting the upper respiratory tract. In addition it alleviates conditions of rheumatic fever, arthritis and dermatological discomforts.
Dobrinishte is a year-round mountain resort.
The ski-zone of Dobrinishte provides a double-seat ski-lift of about 3 km in length with 1 intermediate station. The ski slopes offer excellent opportunities for both experienced skiers and beginners.
For the sake of variety, Bansko ski-tracks start only 6 km away.
Dobrinishte also offers many possibilities for biking, tourist routs and sightseeing. The village is a starting point to some of the most beautiful parts of Pirin National park, a World Heritage location – like the peak of Bezbog, Samodivski vrah, the Pirin lakes - Popovo Lake, Kremenski ezera, Saint Nikola waterfalls, etc.
The folk-style pubs of Dobrinishte are pleased to welcome their guests, offering them delicious meals made out of locally grown organic products. It is well worth sitting next to the burning fire and enjoying your dinner together with a glass of unique South-Bulgarian red wine.
Dobrinishte is an all-seasons balneological and mountain resort. It combines the best for winter and summer vacations: amazingly beautiful nature, ski tracks, mineral springs and possibilities for rural and eco tourism.