Residence Chateau Nessebar is a superior residential development of 53 apartments, situated in a region of outstanding natural beauty. The architectural design of the complex incorporates and reflects building concepts from the Bulgarian Revival. The effect is both pleasing to the eye and sympathetic to the traditional styled buildings on the Island of Nessebar.
Residence Chateau Nessebar is located in a quiet area of Sveti Vlas and is:
- Less than 100 meters to the beach and the New Marina;
- Situated on its own enclosed landscaped gardens befitting this superior development;
- Offers a swimming pool with children’s paddling pool located in the south-west corner of the estate, ensuring all day sunshine for sun worshippers.
The complex is constructed in 3 core building modules - A, B and C, each comprising of 4 levels. In the case of module ‘C’ there is an annex building with delightful link terraces:
- All core modules have separate entrances, to provide maximum privacy for each apartment owner;
- Each core building module offers a lift to all floors;
- Many apartments offer stunning views across the bay to the island of Nessebar, Sunny Beach, The Balkan Mountains and other sea views;
- Core module C, located in the southern aspect of the estate, and is completed to even higher standards of finish, befitting its proximity to the swimming pool and the stunning views from the upper level apartments.
- Luxury studios, one and two bedroom apartments;
- Fitted bathrooms;
- Terracotta and laminate flooring as appropriate throughout;
- Walls and ceilings plastered with latex paint finish;
- Wired for cable TV and Internet access;
- Building access intercom system;
- Traditional Bulgarian revival styled double glazed PVC windows;
- Lifts to all floors;
- Private courtyards to ground floor apartments;
- Enclosed landscaped gardens;
- Swimming pool with children’s paddling pool;
- Video surveillance system;
- Non-allocated parking spaces;
- Management company and service contacts;
Completed June 2006
Some ten years ago Sveti Vlas was no more than a small village at the base of the gentle slopes of the Balkan Mountain Range (Stara Planina) where the mountains spill into the Black Sea. But picture-perfect surroundings and favorable geographical features made this the ideal location for creating a quiet modern sea resort. Four kilometres north of Sunny Beach,Sveti Vlas is 25 minutes from Bourgas and 1 hour from Varna international airports. The capital Sofia is five hours drive.
Sveti Vlas is just four kilometres across a delightful bay from Nessebar, formed from the Island of Nessebar and Sunny Beach-the biggest Black Sea Resort, with the longest and the widest beach strip, with hotels spread along the beach and among the dunes. It is close enough to Sunny Beach to benefit from its resaurants, shops and other facilities.
The resort has more than 100 hotels,over 130 catering establishments: restaurants, taverns with folklore shows, bars with floor shows, night clubs, discos and cafes that provide culinary pleasures and a good mood.
The beaches along this part of the Black Sea Coast are clean and safe. Sea temperatures between the months of May and September average around 25 degrees centigrade.