Santa Marina is a beach-front resort the concept of which emphasizes on services and comfort. The famous King’s Beach is just underneath Santa Marina, and the surrounding pine forests make the village even more cozy and pleasant to live in.
With the unique facilities, excellent living conditions and exclusive servicing, Santa Marina guarantees an inimitable accommodation and recreation style. The large number of pools, restaurants, bars, children attractions, leisure and additional facilities make Santa Marina the ideal place for family vacations, long-term accommodation and even permanent residing.
The residential scheme includes 80 3- and 4-stoirey villas with apartments of various sizes as well as a wide range of services and facilities. The villas are arranged in an amphitheatric manner along the bay providing for breathtaking sea views from most of the properties. The complex is built in the distinct architectural style of the Bulgarian 19th century National Revival period. 70% of the overall resort’s area of about 100,000 sq. m. is dedicated to gardens, park alleys, parking and service facilities.
Santa Marina Holiday Village enjoys an excellent location on the Bulgarian Southern Black Sea coast: it is just above the famous King’s Beach, 2 km north of the ancient town of Sozopol and 34 km south of the city of Bourgas.
This majestic location has been selected for its:
▪ Outstanding natural beauty
▪ Magnificent views of the Black Sea
▪ Excellent access to key roads and services for the community
▪ Secure investment potential
Via the Chreno More highway, the closest airport in the city of Bourgas is only a 40 minute- drive away. Bourgas’ airport is the second biggest airport in Bulgaria, offering scheduled flights from most European capitals and many chartered ones during the summer season.
To come to Santa Marina by car from Sofia, take the Trakia highway to Bourgas and then the Cherno More highway to Sozopol. The distance from the capital to the holiday village is 424 km, i.e. a 5- to 6-hour ride.
▪ Plot: 100,000 square meters
▪ Percentage of green areas: 70
▪ Total built-up area: 100,000 sq. m.
▪ Gardens and service areas: 70,000 sq. m.
▪ Villas: 80
▪ Apartments: 1,400
▪ Service and entertainment centers: 5
▪ Studios: 44 – 56 sq. m. of built-up area. Their space is separated into a living and a sleeping “corner”. The kitchenette is located close to the bathroom.
▪ One-bedroom apartments: 56 – 89 sq. m. of built-up area.
▪ Two bed-room apartments: 82 – 165 sq. m. of built-up area. Apart from larger living and dining rooms, these apartments also enjoy larger terraces and fascinating sea views.
▪ Mansard split-level studios: 62 and 73 sq. m. of built-up area. Located on the top floors of villas, mansard studios enjoy excellent sea views.
Not only is there a choice of different apartments and views at Santa Marina, but also a choice of green-field investments, half-completed properties, and even fully furnished units ready to be accommodated.
Although the design of apartments at Santa Marina is carefully thought of, given the developer’s flexibility and the framework of the buildings, size modifications at the request of clients are often feasible during the early stages of the construction process.
Six different furniture packs are available to order for Santa Marina apartments. All of them are designed to cover 4-strar hotel accommodation requirements.
The furniture packs differ in color, material, and style. Three of them are made of solid wood: the Spanish Brown, White Pine and Wenge options; the remaining three are produced of MDF: Ratan, Beech tree and Bamboo.
Certainly, the Santa Marina team of experts may provide individual interior design upon request. These may be produced from other materials. Also, additional pieces of furniture to the already existing packs can be ordered by you at Santa Marina.
With regard to floor coverings in living rooms, there are two basic types of tiles used in Santa Marina – Altemira and Mississippi. In the early stages of construction, you may choose between them or order other covers at an additional cost.
In bathrooms, you may also choose between two designs in the early stages of the building process: the “green” or the “brown” bathroom.
The color of walls resembles the color of sand. It suits the surrounding environment and different furniture styles.
Around Santa Marina
Around Santa Marina you can enjoy the beauty of Bulgaria’s finest beaches, the warm waves of the Black Sea, the Bulgarian sun and breezy forest surroundings.
In close proximity to the resort you can enjoy:
▪ The “Tzarski Plaj” (King’s beach) – 200 m
▪ The Central beach, Sozopol – 3 km
▪ Harmanite beach, Sozopol – 4 km
▪ Kavaci Camp beach – 7 km
▪ Smokinia Camp beach – 8 km
▪ Veselie Camp beach – 9 km
▪ Duni beach – 10 km
▪ Gradina Camp beach – 2 km
You can get a taste of local life, character and gastronomy in the ancient towns of Sozopol and Nessebar, or feel the power of the beauty of nature around the resort:
▪ The beautiful Ropotamo river and natural reserves Vonda Lilia (Water Lily) and Velyov Vir
▪ The Via Pontica - the way of migrating birds flying to the south
▪ Many incredible sub aquatic sights around the island of St. Ivan (the biggest island in the Black Sea).